Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Live Your Light

Went to the Santana concert last night.

Honestly, we were in a gigantic living room (Rexall Place) and there were these absolute geniuses jamming to beat hell, and we were all jumping... in pure bliss.

His genius with a guitar is a religious experience in itself, but his message of Light and Kindness speaks loudly to me: You are the Light. We are connected by the Light. There is only Fear and Love in this world, and the Fear is expensive. Just ask President Bush...

On the back of the tour program he states:

"One day there will be no borders, no boundaries, no flags and no countries, and the only passport will be ones heart."

I am the Light. And so are you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Santana. I am so envious. I wish I would have known you were going... I would have tried to come along for the ride.Rock on

amy

Needles said...

Amen Carlos.

Anonymous said...

Santana is onto something. Light and kindness speaks to me as well. If only all decisions could be guided by the light and your heart the world would really be something.