My friend Deb-Va memed me (not sure if "meme" is a verb, but what the hell), so I'm going to play the game:
"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Working part time at a Roger's Video store in Calgary, and operating a sewing company where I made lovely coats for dogs. Also riding herd on my 9-yr-old son and 5-yr-old daughter.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Sit and knit group meeting, check out LYS Wool Revival, spin, spin, and spin.
3) Snacks I enjoy: chips, chocolates, cake, ice cream.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Share it out with family and friends, donate to women's charities, travel.
5) Places I have lived: Cochin, Saskatchewan; St. Albert, Edmonton, Elk Point, Fort Kent, and Calgary, Alberta; Fort Erie, Ontario.
6) Jobs I have had: secretary; video store clerk, technical writer, instructional designer, editor, writer, tech editor.
7) Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better: