Sunday, March 30, 2008

So Much For That!

Today I frogged the baby cardigan. My loose purl rows were too obvious and then when I changed to 3.5 mm circs for the sleeves and wasn't purling anymore, the purl rows in the body were VERY obvious and the sleeve stitches were noticeably smaller. Damn. When I start it again, I'll abandon the moss stitch in favour of the garter stitch and it should go much quicker.

In the meantime, I'm moving on to the Serendipity sock. That little baby cardy's getting a nice long time out. Fix its little red wagon! I may even start the cotton baby sweater before I go back to this one. When I do go back to this doodlebug sweater, I'll swatch first, trying out new ways to knit without getting loose purl rows. A girl has to do all she can to avoid those ;)

I'll finish the Serendipity heel tonight and then the rest should go pretty quickly.

No comments: